From the Ground Up - Startrails
From the Ground Up - Startrails (~2h)
--> For enrollment and more information on this course, please visit Learn.Trimble.com. You will have to create an account (for free) and enroll to this course.
This course will introduce you to create a single Startrails image based on hundreds of single input images using two different sets of images. It is suited for anyone who has basic knowledge in eCognition. You will learn:
- how to use Customized Import
- how to use Layer Arrays
- how to use Layer Variables
- how to create Loops
- to use the "Layer Arithmetics" algorithm
- how to use "Update View" to update the View window
- using the results panel to write information to the UI helping you to monitor the progress of your rule set
The data set used in this course will be provided for download after enrollment. This course is free of charge. You will receive an certificate after completion of this course!
The training material was created with the eCognition Developer v10.0.2.
Please, if needed, download the free Trial version here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- From the Ground Up - Working with Regions
- eCognition Developer Online Training - Overview
- From the Ground Up - Getting Started
- From the Ground Up - Startrails
- From the Ground Up - Deep Learning
- Tutorial - Basic Concepts
- Tutorial - Sample Statistics and Accuracy Assessment Tool
- Tutorial - Working With LiDAR (point cloud) Files