The ‘layer arithmetics’ algorithm in eCognition offers a powerful raster calculator. It opens the door for index layer calculations and other raster data transformations directly in eCognition. User can define simple or complex mathematical formula to execute operations on the input raster layers.
Christian Weise created (in 2010) the 'Example Project - Layer Arithmetics' so that customers gets an overview how to use the different operations supported by the algorithm.
Interesting related content:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- 3D Powerline Vegetation Risk Analysis
- Python Hexagon Segmentation
- eCognition Oil Palm Application (1.3) Architect Solution
- Architect Solution - Power Line Risk Area Extraction
- Pixel-Based Object Resizing Surface Tension Artificial
- Pixel-Based Object Resizing Object Generalization Complex Landcover
- Building Generalization
- Customized Image Object Fusion
- Hexagon Segmentation
- Clearance Mapping around Powerlines