From the Ground Up - Deep Learning
From the Ground Up - Deep Learning (~5h)
--> For enrollment and more information on this course, please visit Learn.Trimble.com. You will have to create an account (for free) and enroll to this course.
This course is an introduction to the deep learning (Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)) functionality within eCognition. We are trying to create a Land Cover Classification using different CNN algorithms within the software (and more!) You will learn how to implement a CNN workflow starting from:
- Introduction and Set-up --> a bit of theory and how to set-up the project
- Creating Samples --> How to create sample Patches within eCognition
- Create / Train / Save CNN --> Creating / training and saving a CNN model
- Apply CNN with OBIA --> Applying the CNN model and improving the results with OBIA (Object-based Image Analysis
The data set used in this course will be provided for download after enrollment. This course is free of charge. You will receive an certificate after completion of this course!
The training material was created with the eCognition Developer v10.
Please, if needed, download the free Trial version here.
For additional information on all available training courses, please visit our website.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- From the Ground Up - Customized Import
- From the Ground Up - Batch Processing
- eCognition Developer Online Training - Overview
- From the Ground Up - Getting Started
- From the Ground Up - Supervised Classification
- From the Ground Up - Working with Regions
- From the Ground Up - Startrails
- From the Ground Up - Deep Learning
- Tutorial - Basic Concepts
- Tutorial - Sample Statistics and Accuracy Assessment Tool