From the Ground Up - Getting Started
From the Ground Up - Getting Started (~2h)
--> For enrollment and more information on this course, please visit Learn.Trimble.com. You will have to create an account (for free) and enroll to this course.
This course is an introduction to rule set development in the Trimble eCognition Developer Software. It is suited for anyone who wants to get his hands on eCogntion Developer for the very first time. No pre-knowledge required! You will learn:
- how to create a project
- how to extract information from an image
- how to improve your objects and refine them
- how to export your results
The data set used in this course will be provided for download after enrollment. This course is free of charge. You will receive an certificate after completion of this course!
The training material was created with the eCognition Developer v10.0.2.
Please, if needed, download the free Trial version here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Segment Anything (SAM) AI Model Now Available in eCognition
- eCognition Developer Online Training - Overview
- From the Ground Up - Getting Started
- From the Ground Up - Supervised Classification
- From the Ground Up - Accuracy Assessment
- From the Ground Up - How to create a DSM, DTM & nDSM
- From the Ground Up - Working with IOL hierarchies
- From the Ground Up - Working with Regions
- From the Ground Up - Change Detection using Maps
- From the Ground Up - Startrails