From the Ground Up - Working with Regions
From the Ground Up - Working with Regions (~1h)
--> For enrollment, data and more information on this course, please visit Learn.Trimble.com. You will have to create an account (for free) and enroll to this course.
The goal of this tutorial is to give you an introduction to the concept of ’regions’ in the eCognition Developer software, how to create and use them.
In eCognition Developer, you have the possibility to work with so called ’regions’. A region is a defined area which can be processed individually and is part of the Domain. With regions you can improve performance through the limitation of the analysis on specific areas.
We will have a look at:
- What regions are
- How to create regions in eCognition
- How to use regions in eCognition
The data set used in this course will be provided for download after enrollment. This course is free of charge. You will receive an certificate after completion of this course!
The training material was created with the eCognition Developer v10.0.2.
Please, if needed, download the free Trial version here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- eCognition Developer Online Training - Overview
- From the Ground Up - Getting Started
- From the Ground Up - Supervised Classification
- From the Ground Up - Accuracy Assessment
- From the Ground Up - How to create a DSM, DTM & nDSM
- From the Ground Up - Working with IOL hierarchies
- From the Ground Up - Working with Regions
- From the Ground Up - Change Detection using Maps
- From the Ground Up - Startrails
- From the Ground Up - Deep Learning