Configure image equalization
The Configure Image Equalization algorithm sets the image layer equalization display for selected image views. This means, that you can automatically configure the Image Equalization (for each pane separately if you like) in your rule set. Enjoy!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)