How to change the transparency of your Classification
Do you want to change the transparency of your classification view? Easy Peasy!
In your View Settings window, under Object Levels, when the Fill option is set to Class Color, you can use the Opacity slider right next to it to adjust the transparency levels.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)