Deleting a Level in your rule set
If you would like to delete an Image Object Level, you can do it manually by right clicking on it in the View Settings and selecting Delete:
Alternatively you can incorporate this action into your rule set.
Create a process in the rule set, look for the "delete image object level" algorithm, choose the level you want to delete and execute it. Have fun using it!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)