Change image object outline color (if selected)
The default color here is red, but if you want to change it, you simply can do it in the View Settings window. Click the "Object Levels" Tab and change it under "Highlight colors". Enjoy!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)