Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
Did you ever wonder if it is possible to alter the order of the classes in the Class Hierarchy window? By default, the classes are sorted alphabetically but you can change this to manually. So how? Just go to CLASSIFICATION --> Class Hierarchy --> Sort Classes and here choose "Manually" instead of "Alphabetically". Now you can alter the order of your classes in the Class Hierarchy window as you like! Enjoy!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings
- Add Additional Overview Window
- 2D Feature Space Plot