Are you interested to see the histograms of your single layers? There is a nice little tool called "Image Layer Histogram" which you can find under TOOLS --> Image Layer Histogram, or alternatively, you can press Ctrl + H.
Here you can display the different histograms of your Layers, where the X-axis refers to the various values of that layer, and the Y-axis refers to the frequency of occurrence for that value range.
Additionally, the Mean and Std. Dev. values are depicted at the bottom of the window.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color