Apply View Settings to All Windows
Are you working with multiple windows in eCognition using the Window split functionality?
Then this might be a common occurrence: each window has different layers displayed, but you want to have the same band combination and same vector layers depicted in all the windows.
Uff... that sounds like a lot of work, having four windows will force you to change the view settings in each single window separately... or... NO! Wait a minute! There is a nice little functionality implemented called "Apply to all views"! This little checkbox at the bottom of the View Settings will allow you to synchronize the view settings on all windows based on the active window!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)