Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
Do you want to colorize your feature view? If you are looking at a specific feature and it feature values across all image objects, you can use the Feature View tool for visualization.
To display a feature simply double-click (I.) on the desired feature in the Feature View window.
Image objects are displayed as grayscale according to the feature selected, but you also can use a colorized scale (from blue to green, see attached figure) where you also can change the upper and lower thresholds.
To do so, check the checkbox at the bottom of the Feature View tool (II.) then right-click on the desired feature and click on “Update Range” (III.). This will write the minimum and maximum value of your feature range in the view in the “Min.” “Max.” fields at the bottom of the Feature View (IV.). You also can manually adjust these values (IV.). This is a very nice tool to investigate the value range of a certain feature.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)