From the Ground Up - Customized Import
From the Ground Up - Customized Import (~2h)
--> For enrollment and more information on this course, please visit Learn.Trimble.com. You will have to create an account (for free) and enroll to this course.
This course is intended to introduce you to the possibilities of creating a customized import routine, allowing to create a detailed template for batch creation of projects within the Trimble eCognition Developer Software.
We will have a look at where you will find the Customized Import interface and also how to use it using real world examples! This will help you a lot, also if you only want to create a single project, as the aliases can already be defined in the template and therefore will always already be set up if you create your projects using the customized import functionality.
We will have a look at three different examples:
 Create multiple Projects based on single files (tiles), rename aliases & load vector file automatically.
 Create one project per folder, rename aliases based on file string automatically
 Create multiple projects per files in folder and create a folder structure in the workspace
Enjoy the Customized Import! It will be a game changer for you! I promise ;).
The data set used in this course will be provided for download after enrollment. This course is free of charge. You will receive an certificate after completion of this course!
The training material was created with the eCognition Developer v10.0.2.
Please, if needed, download the free Trial version here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- eCognition Developer Online Training - Overview
- From the Ground Up - Getting Started
- From the Ground Up - Supervised Classification
- From the Ground Up - How to create a DSM, DTM & nDSM
- From the Ground Up - Working with Regions
- From the Ground Up - Startrails
- From the Ground Up - Deep Learning
- From the Ground Up - Customized Import
- From the Ground Up - Batch Processing
- From the Ground Up - Multi-temporal NDVI Change Detection