Tutorial - Working With LiDAR (point cloud) Files
The goal of this tutorial is to give you an introduction to point cloud handling within eCognition Developer. In this example we have a LiDAR point cloud and we are interested in extracting elevation raster layers DSM / DTM / nDSM which then can be used to classify features like buildings, ground, forest etc..
For questions that may arise during this tutorial, please consult the online help or the offline help documents: ReferenceBook.pdf or the UserGuide.pdf. In addition, you can also refer to the eCognition Knowledge Base.
Further information about eCognition products is available on our website: www.eCognition.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Segment Anything (SAM) AI Model Now Available in eCognition
- eCognition Developer Online Training - Overview
- From the Ground Up - Getting Started
- From the Ground Up - Supervised Classification
- From the Ground Up - Accuracy Assessment
- From the Ground Up - How to create a DSM, DTM & nDSM
- From the Ground Up - Working with IOL hierarchies
- From the Ground Up - Working with Regions
- From the Ground Up - Change Detection using Maps
- From the Ground Up - Startrails