Changing the Viewer Background Color
If you do not like the default background color of the view window, you can change it!!! In the "View Settings" window, simply select the “General Settings” tab. Click on the currently selected background color to change it.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings
- Add Additional Overview Window
- 2D Feature Space Plot