Changing the Viewer Background Color
If you do not like the default background color of the view window, you can change it!!! In the "View Settings" window, simply select the “General Settings” tab. Click on the currently selected background color to change it.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color