Distance to Mouse Cursor
At the bottom of the screen the distance of the mouse cursor to the center of the selected object will be displayed. This can be very helpful when trying to get an idea about distances from one object to another.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color