Distance to Mouse Cursor
At the bottom of the screen the distance of the mouse cursor to the center of the selected object will be displayed. This can be very helpful when trying to get an idea about distances from one object to another.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings