Display Object Mean Raster Values
This is probably something you have never touched before, nevertheless it can be of great help to you. Clicking on Pixel View or Object Mean View button will switch between these two views.
The object mean view helps me to understand the general color of potential target objects. Based on this information you will be able to find features describing your target objects more easily. In the example below you see on the left hand side the pixel view and on the right side the object mean view. I would state that if you are looking for a feature describing buildings, the mean object view is more helpful than the pixel view. Just give it a try and let us know how you use the mean object view in your analysis. Enjoy!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings
- Add Additional Overview Window
- 2D Feature Space Plot