How to Split your View
For me one pane is never enough. That's why I love the Split Window tool within eCognition. You will find this tool in the Window menu and you have three different possibilities for splitting your view pane.
- Split Horizontally
- Split Vertically and
- Split, which will split the pane horizontally & vertically creating 4 individual view panes
Moreover, there are three more very useful settings which define how the panes are connected:
- Choose Independent View to have them disconnected - each pane will view independently from one another allowing you to examine several parts of your project simultaneously
- Choose Side by Side View to synchronize the view panes to always show the same extent
- The Swipe View allows the user to swipe one view pane over the other - great for comparisons
Have fun exploring this cool functionality!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings