Add Additional Overview Window
Ever wonder if there is a way to display an overview window showing the extent of your view? eCognition Developer offers such a window which will help you from getting lost in a large image.
So, how can we add this window to your display? Easy!
- Go to the View menu > Windows
- Select Pan Window
The Pan Window will open and the red box indicates the extent of your current view.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings
- Add Additional Overview Window
- 2D Feature Space Plot