Displaying a Scale Bar
Sometimes it may be helpful to have a scale bar available within your eCognition Project. To display a scale bar within the view, go to the View menu select Scale Bar > Visible. Once the scale bar is active, you also have options for where it should be located within the viewer. In addition, the scale bar will automatically adjust with the zoom level.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)