Filter Classes for Display
Have you ever just want to display a specific class from your Class Hierarchy and not all of them? If so, this little hint will help you out!
In the View Settings window, by default located on the left hand side in the Rule Set Development mode, on the bottom half of the window in the Object Level tab, you can simply click the check marks besides the classes of interest, and then only the checked classes will appear.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)