Filter Classes for Display
Have you ever just want to display a specific class from your Class Hierarchy and not all of them? If so, this little hint will help you out!
In the View Settings window, by default located on the left hand side in the Rule Set Development mode, on the bottom half of the window in the Object Level tab, you can simply click the check marks besides the classes of interest, and then only the checked classes will appear.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings