eCognition Helps Root out Wily Vegetation
One of the toughest challenges the leadership at the U.S. Army Europe’s Joint Multinational
Readiness Center (JMRC) in Germany has faced hasn’t had anything to do with training its troops. The problem, instead, has stemmed from the advancement of a hearty, thorny bush called Blackthorn, which has reduced available training space and made it difficult for soldiers to maneuver at its Hohenfels Training Area (HTA).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- From the Crown Down
- Classifying the Caribbean's Coral
- Returning the Great to the Great Barrier Reef
- Harvesting A Major Vegetation Map
- Answering the Call for 3D City Models
- Just the Citrus Trees Please
- Bringing Relief to Refugees
- Roads Drive Better Understanding of Urban Growth
- Bucking Tradition
- Complex by Nature