This section describes the steps for installing License Server Software.
Before starting with the installation of eCognition, please make sure to uninstall the old License Serve. Then proceed to the steps below:
- After downloading and extracting the .zip file containing the License Server setup.exe installation file, start the installation by double-clicking the file. This launches the setup wizard where you have to press Next to proceed.
- Select I accept the terms in the License Agreement to proceed to the next screen.
- In the Activation Options dialog, enter your Entitlement ID which you obtained in your Entitlement-email.
- In the next dialog please select the licenses you want to activate and click on Activate.
License Management Dialog
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- License Administration Video Guide
- Comprehensive eCognition License Troubleshooting Guide
- License Manager Installation
- License Server and Vendor Daemon Port Configuration
- Local Firewall Configuration
- Offline Activation
- Offline Return
- Online Activation
- Online Return
- Repair Disabled or Broken Flagged Licenses