Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural Goals
Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural goals: map-region, find-domain-extrema and image-object-fusion.
Trimble eCognition Developer offers tools to exploit the information contained in remotely-sensed images beyond the common segmentation and classification processes. In this webinar, Dr. Peña will present some of the eCognition algorithms that he finds most powerful and creative for solving complex goals in agricultural scenarios such as crop row detection, early-season weed discrimination and tillage direction mapping. With Map/Region we can split images and work in parallel with a lower computational cost, with find-domain-extreme we can detect the best objects to improve classifications, and with image-object-fusion we can redefine our segmentation layer and adapt it to our final goal. With the case studies described in this webinar, these algorithms will become easier to understand and... cooler.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural Goals
- Welcome to eCognition 10.1
- Data Fusion Approaches to Tree Canopy Change Detection
- Welcome to eCognition 10
- Timber Cruising with eCognition
- eCognition Developer for Beginners
- What’s New in eCognition 9.5
- Go Big with eCognition Server
- Agricultural Field Boundary Delineation with Multi Temporal Sentinel 2 Imagery
- Deep Learning, UAVs and Precision Agriculture