Welcome to eCognition 10.1
eCognition 10.1, our latest eCognition Suite release includes a variety of great new tools and features that will streamline existing workflows and open the doors for new types of data analysis.
It is now possible for users to import pre-trained 3rd party TensorFlow models for execution directly in Developer - this will save time on sample generation, model configuration and training. Furthermore, we can enable eCognition domain experts to better access Deep Learning technology! In addition, we have built out our surface calculation capabilities by adding new tools to calculate hillshade layers and apply a ridge filter to better understand surface characteristics. And, the contextual relationship between image objects has been extended and simplified with the introduction of a majority vote feature and a majority filter algorithm has been added to expand layer operations.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Welcome to eCognition 10.1
- Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural Goals
- Data Fusion Approaches to Tree Canopy Change Detection
- Welcome to eCognition 10
- Timber Cruising with eCognition
- eCognition Developer for Beginners
- What’s New in eCognition 9.5
- Go Big with eCognition Server
- Agricultural Field Boundary Delineation with Multi Temporal Sentinel 2 Imagery
- Deep Learning, UAVs and Precision Agriculture