What’s New in eCognition 9.5
eCognition version 9.5 focuses on productivity tools and introduces new point cloud tools to reduce the oversampling of points in dense regions, expanded Deep Learning algorithms to support models using batch normalization and a number of enhancements to vector analysis capabilities for more efficient processing.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use high-resolution imagery and Lidar products to monitor Hemlock trees
- Welcome to eCognition 10.2
- Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural Goals
- Welcome to eCognition 10.1
- Data Fusion Approaches to Tree Canopy Change Detection
- Welcome to eCognition 10
- Timber Cruising with eCognition
- eCognition Developer for Beginners
- What’s New in eCognition 9.5
- Go Big with eCognition Server