Mapping of Rock Glaciers Using Deep Learning
Dr. Benjamin Robson from the University of Bergen presents how he and his team used Deep Learning technology implemented in eCognition as well as OBIA technology to map rock glaciers.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use high-resolution imagery and Lidar products to monitor Hemlock trees
- Welcome to eCognition 10.2
- Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural Goals
- Welcome to eCognition 10.1
- Data Fusion Approaches to Tree Canopy Change Detection
- Welcome to eCognition 10
- Timber Cruising with eCognition
- eCognition Developer for Beginners
- What’s New in eCognition 9.5
- Go Big with eCognition Server