The Future of Vegetation Analyses in Feeder Corridors with YellowScan & Trimble
In this webinar we learn about the YellowScan LiDAR systems for UAVs from Cliff Holle and demonstrate the data fusion power of eCognition to automate the analysis of vegetation encroachment within feeder corridors.
In addition, we push the envelope with pure point point cloud processing and show you some of the awesome new workflows we have been developing to extract linear features from point cloud data.
Topics covered include:
- YellowScan UAV LiDAR systems
- Classifying point clouds
- Working with LiDAR data and features
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural Goals
- Welcome to eCognition 10.1
- Data Fusion Approaches to Tree Canopy Change Detection
- Welcome to eCognition 10
- Timber Cruising with eCognition
- eCognition Developer for Beginners
- What’s New in eCognition 9.5
- Go Big with eCognition Server
- Agricultural Field Boundary Delineation with Multi Temporal Sentinel 2 Imagery
- Deep Learning, UAVs and Precision Agriculture