Image Object Refinement Techniques
This webinar demonstrates how users can work with and combine various algorithms for image object refinement to take the initial object primitives from a segmentation and ultimately create objects of interest for final export to GIS-ready deliverables.
This technical session works with Sentinel-2 data that captured the recent forest fires in Southwestern Portugal.
Topics covered include:
- The merge region and grow region algorithms
- Working with the pixel-based object resizing algorithm
- Remove objects algorithm
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- eCognition Developer for Beginners
- What’s New in eCognition 9.5
- Go Big with eCognition Server
- Agricultural Field Boundary Delineation with Multi Temporal Sentinel 2 Imagery
- Deep Learning, UAVs and Precision Agriculture
- Counting Features with Template Matching
- The Future of Vegetation Analyses in Feeder Corridors with YellowScan & Trimble
- eCognition for License Administrators
- OBIA Point Cloud Analytics
- Using eCognition for LiDAR Point Cloud Quality Control