Image Object Refinement Techniques
This webinar demonstrates how users can work with and combine various algorithms for image object refinement to take the initial object primitives from a segmentation and ultimately create objects of interest for final export to GIS-ready deliverables.
This technical session works with Sentinel-2 data that captured the recent forest fires in Southwestern Portugal.
Topics covered include:
- The merge region and grow region algorithms
- Working with the pixel-based object resizing algorithm
- Remove objects algorithm
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Explore the coolest eCognition algorithms for complex agricultural Goals
- Welcome to eCognition 10.1
- Data Fusion Approaches to Tree Canopy Change Detection
- Welcome to eCognition 10
- Timber Cruising with eCognition
- eCognition Developer for Beginners
- What’s New in eCognition 9.5
- Go Big with eCognition Server
- Agricultural Field Boundary Delineation with Multi Temporal Sentinel 2 Imagery
- Deep Learning, UAVs and Precision Agriculture