The ‘layer arithmetics’ algorithm in eCognition offers a powerful raster calculator. It opens the door for index layer calculations and other raster data transformations directly in eCognition. User can define simple or complex mathematical formula to execute operations on the input raster layers.
Christian Weise created (in 2010) the 'Example Project - Layer Arithmetics' so that customers gets an overview how to use the different operations supported by the algorithm.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Customized Image Object Fusion
- Hexagon Segmentation
- Clearance Mapping around Powerlines
- Tree Crown Delineation
- DTM Modelling of Open-pit Mines
- Vineyard Canopy Mapping
- Classifier (Supervised Classification)
- Layer Arithmetics
- Stddev Split Segmentation
- ESP II: Automated Estimation of Scale Parameter (ESP2) Tool