Centos - eCognition Software Pre-Installation Requisites
Please make sure the you went through the following checklist before the eCognition software gets installed on CentOS
- Disable the local firewall:
- > service iptables save
> service iptables stop
> chkconfig iptables off
- Verify the firewall is disabled:
> service iptables status
- Configure SELINUX=disabled in the /etc/selinux/config file:
# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
# enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
# permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
# disabled - No SELinux policy is loaded.
# SELINUXTYPE= can take one of these two values:
# targeted - Targeted processes are protected,
# mls - Multi Level Security protection.
- Reboot your system. After reboot, confirm that the getenforce command
- Install FUSE component
> yum install install fuse-devel fuse-libs fuse gvfs-fuse
- Activate FUSE Kernel Module:
> modprobe fuse
- Install Redhat-LSB 64bit and 32bit:
> yum install redhat-lsb.i686 redhat-lsb.x86_64
- Start lmadmin without web-interface
> lmadmin -noweb
Was this article helpful?