How to cite eCognition Documentation?!
Here are examples how to cite eCognition Documentation correctly:
Trimble Germany GmbH. Trimble Documentation eCognition Developer 10.1 Reference Book; Trimble Germany GmbH: Munich, Germany, 2021.
Trimble Germany GmbH. Trimble Documentation eCognition Developer 10.1 User Guide; Trimble Germany GmbH: Munich, Germany, 2021.
The Software Version (and date (year)) of course needs to be adjusted to the correct Version that has been used for the research.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- eCognition SDK
- How to cite eCognition Documentation?!
- Supported Raster, Point Cloud and Vector Formats
- Where can I download the eCognition software?
- How can I get eCognition training?
- Where Can I Find Webinars?
- Where can I find eCognition Rule Sets?
- Where do I find eCognition tutorials?
- Can I load a Lidar point cloud into eCognition?
- There is a shift in my exported results!