How to cite eCognition Documentation?!
Here are examples how to cite eCognition Documentation correctly:
Trimble Germany GmbH. Trimble Documentation eCognition Developer 10.1 Reference Book; Trimble Germany GmbH: Munich, Germany, 2021.
Trimble Germany GmbH. Trimble Documentation eCognition Developer 10.1 User Guide; Trimble Germany GmbH: Munich, Germany, 2021.
The Software Version (and date (year)) of course needs to be adjusted to the correct Version that has been used for the research.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Download and installation of the eCognition Developer Software
- Where can I find the latest software documentation?
- Download and installation of the Server (GRID) Software
- Can I load a Lidar point cloud into eCognition?
- Supported Raster, Point Cloud and Vector Formats
- There is a shift in my exported results!
- How to cite eCognition Documentation?!
- Layer Alias confusion?!?
- eCognition SDK