Change image object outline color (if selected)
The default color here is red, but if you want to change it, you simply can do it in the View Settings window. Click the "Object Levels" Tab and change it under "Highlight colors". Enjoy!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings