Change image object outline color
By default, the image object outlines are depicted in blue. However, it is very simple to change the outline color to any color you like. To do so, please see the View Settings window and check the checkbox for "Outline" (you need to have an Image Object Level) click on the color below and change it as you like! Enjoy!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure image equalization
- Colorize feature View and Adjusting Thresholds
- Apply View Settings to All Windows
- Adding Text to an Image
- Image Object Skeletons
- Layer Histogram
- Deleting a Level in your rule set
- How to change the transparency of your Classification
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)