Change image object outline color
By default, the image object outlines are depicted in blue. However, it is very simple to change the outline color to any color you like. To do so, please see the View Settings window and check the checkbox for "Outline" (you need to have an Image Object Level) click on the color below and change it as you like! Enjoy!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Change order of Classes in the Class Hierarchy window
- Change image object outline color (if selected)
- Change image object outline color
- Changing the Viewer Background Color
- Distance to Mouse Cursor
- Display Object Mean Raster Values
- How to Split your View
- How to Save View Settings
- Add Additional Overview Window
- 2D Feature Space Plot