Introduction to eCognition Developer - Course
eCognition - Introduction to eCognition Developer (~2h)
This course is an introduction to rule set development in the Trimble eCognition Developer Software. It is suited for anyone who wants to get his hands on eCogntion Developer for the very first time. No pre-knowledge required! You will learn:
- how to create a project
- how to extract information from an image
- how to improve your objects and refine them
- how to export your results
The data set used in this course will be provided for download after enrollment. This course is free of charge. You will receive an certificate after completion of this course!
The training material was created with the eCognition Developer v9.5.1.
Please, if needed, download the free Trial version here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- eCognition Developer Online Training - Overview
- Introduction to Deep Learning - Course
- Introduction to eCognition Developer - Course
- Tutorial - Getting Started
- Tutorial - Basic Concepts
- Tutorial - Sample Statistics and Accuracy Assessment Tool
- Tutorial - Working with Regions
- Tutorial - Working With LiDAR (point cloud) Files