Where Can I Find Webinars?
The Trimble eCognition Team hosts a series of webinars throughout the year that are open for all to attend. We provide 3 different types of webinars:
- Starting Point - designed to introduce new products or software versions
- Elevate Your Skills - hear how others use eCognition in production or research environment
- Power Hour - demonstrate advanced workflows and concepts within the Developer software
To read about upcoming webinars and register for a session, please visit Trimble Geospatial Webinar Center and browse the Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing category.
We record all of our webinars, so if you miss a session you can view it afterwards. All our records are available on eCognition tv in the webinar section.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- eCognition SDK
- How to cite eCognition Documentation?!
- Supported Raster, Point Cloud and Vector Formats
- Where can I download the eCognition software?
- How can I get eCognition training?
- Where Can I Find Webinars?
- Where can I find eCognition Rule Sets?
- Where do I find eCognition tutorials?
- Can I load a Lidar point cloud into eCognition?
- There is a shift in my exported results!